This mix uses only wildflower species recommended by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust, that are rich in pollen and nectar which pollinators can easily access from spring until late summer.
- Red campion (Silene dioica): a medium to tall perennial with rose pink flowers, height 30 - 100cm, in flower March to November.
- Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria): a tall grassland perennial with clusters of creamy white flowers, height 60 - 90cm, in flower from June to September.
- Bellflower (Campanula trachelium): a medium to tall perennial with beautiful bell-shaped blue flowers, height 50 - 100cm, in flower June to September.
- Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis): a short annual with blue-grey and occasional pink flowers, height 10 - 50cm, in flower April to October.
- Oxeye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare): the largest member of our native daisy family, this tall grassland perennial has distinctive white petal flowers and yellow floret, height 30 - 90cm, flowers seen from May to September.
- Ragged robin (Silene flos-cuculi): Beautiful tall perennial with raggedy red flowers, height 30 - 50cm and in flower from June to July.
- Meadow buttercup (Ranunculus acris): The tallest of our native buttercups, meadow buttercup has distinctive yellow petals and grows to a height of 5 - 100cm, flowering from April to October.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 30 UK wildflower seeds.
500g bag contains roughly 450 seed balls and will cover an area of up to 30 m2 (at least 15-20 seed balls per m2 is recommended).