Particularly suited to very small gardens, rock gardens or areas around terraces, this versatile seed mix provides a profusion of soft whites, pinks and yellows, with purple accents. The extra-short characteristic of this mix provides an opportunity to grow bee-friendly blooms in every nook and cranny, and even in impoverished soils around the garden.
- Average height: 20cm
- Aspect: Sunny area
- Soil type: Loam, Dry, Stony, Sandy
- Sowing time: September-October or March-June
- First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing, and April in the second year
- Average flowering period: 3 months
- Coverage: 7 and 30 square metre pack sizes
- Main colours: White, pink, yellow and purple
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage. Seed packs are supplied ready-mixed with husks for ease of distribution.
26 annual & perennial species including: Aurinia saxatile (Basket-of-Gold), Cerastium tomentosum (Snow-in-Summer), Cheiranthus allionii (Siberian Wallflower), Chrysanthemum paludosum (Creeping Daisy), Dianthus heddewigii, Dorotheanthus bellidiformis (Livingstone Daisy), Eschscholzia caespitosa (Foothill Poppy), Lobularia maritima (Sweet Alyssum), Nemophila discoidalis (Pennie Black), Nemophila menziesii (Baby Blue Eyes) and Viola cornuta (Horned Violet).