Best suited to the constraints of flower pots and troughs - a great addition to patio, balcony or window box planters. This lovely seed mixture provides a profusion of colourful blooms over a long flowering season.
- Average height: 30-40cm
- Sowing period: April to June
- First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing
- Average flowering period: 3 months
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage.
9 annual flowering species including Dimorphotheca sinu., Zinnia haagena, Ageratum houst., Nemesia strumosa
- Fill your garden planters with peat free potting compost, creating an even surface
- Empty the seeds into a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly
- Spread 5g of seed over the surface
- Pack down and lightly spread compost over the surface, and water immediately
- Contains 16g mix sufficient for 3 garden planters (total up to 3m2)