Made up of species that grow well in difficult soils and areas of dappled shade - this mixture gives excellent ground cover providing an alternative to weeding around the base of trees, and eliminating damage to bark and roots caused by mowing or strimming.
- Average height: 40cm
- Aspect: Sun or semi-shade
- Soil type: Loam, Dry, Stony, Sandy
- Sowing period: September-October and March-June
- First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing. From April in the second year
- Average flowering period: 3 months
- Coverage: 3, 7 and 30 square metre pack sizes
- Main colours: White, pink, yellow and purple
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage. Seed packs are supplied ready-mixed with husks for ease of distribution.
24 annual & perennial species including: Aurinia saxatile (Basket-of-Gold), Brachycome iberidifolia (Swan River Daisy), Cerastium tomentosum (Snow-in-Summer), Cheiranthus maritimus (Virginia Stock), Chrysanthemum paludosum (Creeping Daisy), Cynoglossum amabile, Dimorphotheca sinuata (Cape Marigold), Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy), Lobularia maritima (Sweet Alyssum), Silene pendula and Thymus vulgare (Common Thyme).