A tin of 20 seed balls containing a selection of bat-friendly native wildflower seeds.
Finalist for Gift of the Year 2018! The ideal mix to attract our bats to our gardens! Created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum, this mix includes wildflowers that are perfect for attracting the insects that bats eat to our gardens.
- Borage, Cornflower, Corn marigold, Evening primrose, Night-scented stock, Wallflower.
- 20 balls per tin, 30 seeds per ball.
- Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
- Scatter in spring or autumn. Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
- Height: up to 60cm
- Flowers: April to September
Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus) Annual Height: 90cm Flowers: June to August Corn marigold (Chrysanthemum segetum) Annual Height: 51-60cm Flowers: June to October Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) A winter annual or biennial,evening primrose has sweet smelling yellow flowers. Height: up to 1.5m Flowers: June to September Night-scented stock (Matthiola longipetala) Perennial with trefoil leaves and pinky red flowers. Good weed suppressor. Height: 45-60cm Flowers: May to August Wallflower (Cheiranthus cheiri) Perennial Height: up to 30cm Flowers: March to June
This mix is best scattered in the spring or autumn.
To cover approximately 1 square metre