Designed to eradicate the need for harmful herbicides, encourage biodiversity and improve the living environment - this unique seed mixture easily establishes in impoverished stony and sandy soils with minimal preparation. The annual and perennial species selected will complement the wild vegetation which inevitably develops in these soil types.
- Average height: - 50cm
- Aspect: Sunny area
- Soil type: Dry, Stony, Sandy
- Sowing time: September-October or March-June
- First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing, and April in the second year Average flowering period: 3 months
- Coverage: 7 and 30 square metre pack sizes
- Main colours: Yellow, white and red
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage. Seed packs are supplied ready-mixed with husks for ease of distribution.
17 annual & perennial species including: Lobularia maritima (Sweet Alyssum), Viola tricolor (Wild Pansy), Lagurus ovatus (Hare’s Tail Grass), Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), Bellis perennis (Common Daisy), Cheiranthus allionii (Siberian Wallflower), Cheiranthus maritimus (Virginia Stock), Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy), Linaria maroccana (Moroccan Toadflax) and Viola cornuta (Horned Violet).