A collection of wildflower and herbal tea plants that taste great alone or as an infusion of flavours together. A simple way to grow from seed. Clay ball (plus added chilli) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Ideal for garden beds, planting pots and window boxes.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 Tea Mix seeds.
- Can be scattered in spring through to the end of summer.
- Leaving some plants to flower will provide tasty food for bees and butterflies too.
Species included: Chamomile - Anthemis austriaca Anise- Pimpinella anisum Mint - Mentha rotundifolia