A collection of scrumptious cooking herbs - the perfect addition to a kitchen garden.
A simple way to grow from seed. Clay ball (plus added chilli) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Ideal for garden beds, planting pots and window boxes.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 Herb Mix seeds.
- Can be scattered in spring through to the end of summer.
- Leaving some plants to flower will provide tasty food for bees and butterflies too.
Species included: Basil (Sweet Genovese) - Ocimum basilicum Sweet Marjoram - Origanum marjorana Chives - Allium schoenoprasum Dill - Anethum graveolens Parsley (Curly Leaved) - Petroselinum crispum