Often used as an alternative to grass in difficult to mow areas, this mixture contains not only perennial, but annual and biennial species too. This relatively short mini-meadow absolutely bursts with colour from the first year. In the second year the perennials bloom, producing magnificent floral scenes until early summer.
- Average height: 50cm
- Aspect: Sunny area
- Soil type: Loam, Dry, Clay
- Sowing time: September-October and March-June
- First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing. From April in the second year
- Average flowering period: 3 months
- Coverage: 3, 7, 30 and 50 square metre pack sizes
- Main colours: Multicoloured with dominant yellows and oranges
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage. Seed packs are supplied ready-mixed with husks for ease of distribution.