- This mixture is suitable for a wide range of soil types, except for extremely wet or dry soils.
- Grows best on light and shallow soils.
- Ideal for large areas at the end of a garden, or in front of a fence or wall.
- When sowing in deeper soils the floral meadow can reach an increased average height of 90cm, therefore sowing in front of wire netting or a wall can be useful in providing support.
- 'Best Buy' in the Which? Gardening Tests - March 2015.
Sowing time: Spring or Autumn
First signs of blossom: 6 to 8 weeks after sowing. From April in the second year
Average flowering period: 3 months
Price: from £14.99 to cover 7 square metres
Our packaging is made from FSC recycled cardboard and environmentally friendly inks. The seed bags are waxed paper or compostable starch to keep seeds in the best condition during storage.
25 annual & perennial species including Agrostemma githago, Ammi majus, Centaurea cyanus, Chrysanthemum leucanthemum, Chrysanthemum segetum, Coreopsis lanceolata, Gypsophila elegans, Lathyrus odoratus, Linum perenne, Lupinus perennis, Papaver rhoeas and Salvia horminum